Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goodies!!

Sorry that I don't have any pictures but I can't find my camera. :-( Today two packages came in the mail... they were both filled to the brim with scraps! One was an envelope and the other was a shoebox. I was definitely pleasantly surprised! I am so excited to get started using them and I want to really bad! I just about died when I saw those packages in the mail! If anyone else wants to send me some "squishies" or any other type of goodie, leave a comment with your e-mail and I will get back to you.

As soon as possible I want to get ahold of my friend Elizabeth (she's 12 as well) and I'm going to teach her to quilt! Her family has a sewing machine but doesn't know how to use it... then we are going to start a book publishing, quilt making, pattern selling, fabric line creating business!!! I'm so excited!

Thanks again for those packages ladies! I am looking forward to them!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know I'm not getting any notices when you post (I usually do). Perhaps a problem with blogspot??? Maybe others aren't aware you've posted anything new either. Still in awe of what a great quilter you are...happy to hear you've gotten some nice scrap gifts!

    ReplyDelete